Retreat to the blissful privacy and leafy serenity of this over-sized garden apartment positioned on the ground floor of the well-regarded Huntley Green complex.
This beautifully presented apartment's soothing natural palette and well-conceived layout welcome as does the superb resort-style amenities.
- Quality complex providing security entry and a superb tropical inspired pool, spa and gardens
- Fresh inviting interiors boast light timber floorboards
- Generous open plan design with large living and dining opening into the courtyard
- New contemporary stone kitchen with stainless appliances
- The courtyard is an ideal alfresco space enjoying tranquil and leafy vistas across to Sydney Park
- Generous master retreat featuring mirrored built-in robes and access to the large new en suite
- Second bedroom with built ins and a nice view that captures the light
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Sparkling new family bathroom with internal laundry
- Car space in a security block
- Centrally positioned within a fast-growing city fringe corridor adjacent to Erskineville where lifestyle is a requirement of day-to-day living
- Just across the road is the beautiful expanses of Sydney Park providing a tranquil and pristine green space to enjoy year round
- Explore the vibrant cafe and restaurant culture with the surrounding streets brimming with popular award winning gourmet venues, such as The Grounds
- 370 and 308 bus services are all within easy walking distance offering easy access to the CBD, Sydney Uni and RPA
- The morning commute is made easy with St Peters and Erskineville rail within easy walking distance
Strata: $1051.00 PQ approx.
Council;$214.00 PQ approx.
Water; $175.00 PQ approx.
128 sqm approx. (internal 72, courtyard 42 and car space 14)
Potential Rental $780.00 per week approx.